Welcome to Vietnam Bird News

Bird news from Vietnam, from Vietnam's resident and visiting birders.

9 September 2010

Brown-Breasted Flycatcher - Hanoi




Hi all,

This is a serie of shots of a Brown-Breasted Flycatcher seen today 9 september at the Lenin Park, at noon. Exactly the same place where I have observed the Ceicercus Warbler one day before (which was still hanging around). An another magical corner, mozzy-infested too, where I have twitched some goodies last April-May...
This bird could also have been called Moustached Flycatcher I think...

Sébastien



3 comments:

  1. Nice pics and nice find again! Thanks for letting us know by sms! Mabye get there tomorrow instead of bot. garden...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sebastian,

    Great photos! I couldn't find this bird when I went after work, it may have gone or could have been too late in the day. 1 Asian Brown Fly was I had to show for my efforts...

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam on guys ! I have been to the Lenin Park this morning, but nothing around the famous toilets... Again a one day bird ? hic

    ReplyDelete