Welcome to Vietnam Bird News

Bird news from Vietnam, from Vietnam's resident and visiting birders.

2 November 2010

Rufous-tailed Robin enter the Lenin Park list

Hi all,

Quick morning stroll around Lenin Park to see a possible recent arrival of new migrants.

The best thing was a Rufous-tailed Robin perched on the same dead branches - along the wall - where we have seen so many goodies - I mean behind the toilets... An another Lenin Park tick (park list stands at..., someone have an idea ?).
Sorry for this crap pic. This bird was extremely wary. When I saw it, I immediately took some pics and a video. A good idea because when I tried to approach a little bit (I was at about 15 metres) it promptly flew off, not to be seen again !

A (the?) Blue-and-White Fly female was also hanging around.




No comments:

Post a Comment