After a long time of not having contributed, here some news from TD (lower reaches, Bear Rescue Center).
Notable birds that put in an appearance recently are:
- 1 Manchurian Bush Warbler (end of November last year)
- lots of Siberian, Japanese Thrushes, Chinese Blackbirds
- 1 Pale-legged Leaf Warbler
- 1 male Fork-tailed Sunbird
- 1 male Fujian Niltava
- Ashy Minivets, Striated Yuhinas, Grey Bushchats, Taiga Flycatchers, Long-tailed Shrikes, Olive-backed Pipits, Red-billed Blue Magpies, Asian Barred Owlets, Collared Scops Owls (all relatively common)
Interestingly, no buntings yet which I would expect in this habitat.